Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Francis and I'm novelist living in NYC.  I just recently published my very first novel, an old fashioned haunted house story entitled: VIOLET HILL OR THE MAD DIARIES OF NICHOLAS RAMPLING, available through amazon in paperback and kindle version.

It's kind of ironic, and quite on point for someone like myself to decide to create a blog and facebook page to promote my work on what's supposed to be the beginning of the end for all of us: The Rapture, according to some radio pastor from California.  Maybe this will be my first and last post, who knows.  If it isn't, then please come back in the next few days as I'll be adding stuff around here until everything looks good, up and running properly.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment